tapquest@fromahead.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Map Release! Lava Labrinth and Shallow Waters

Alright! Fromahead just sent me the latest quest maps, Lava Lab and Shallow Waters. What's more, I also got news from them that the previous maps will be sent to me this weekend. (well, they'll try :P) There has been rumour going on whether snow maze quest contains the 6th star, so in a few days, we'll find out. Getting back to the point, here are your long-awaited maps.

EDIT: Sorry about the quality, I had to use Zamzar to convert it from adobe to JPEG.
EDIT: Fromahead sent me a better quality image, so I'm uploading the now.

Lava Labyrinth



Shallow Waters (small map)

1 comment:

  1. Alright! Fromahead just sent me the latest quest maps, Lava Lab and Shallow Waters. free artix entertainment points

    ReplyDelete